Friday 27 January 2012

Second Battle of the Bands declares a winner

Scarlett O'Hara may also have had a hand in nurturing this obsession. Barring one pink bridesmaid's dress, though – the diameter of which was not a patch on Kerr's or Scarlett's – I never got one. But now a sticky out dress is within my reach.

Vivien Leigh Kills it as Scarlett O'Hara · Vivien Leigh as Southern Vixen, Scarlett O'Hara. Though I may have slipped by without reading the novel while growing up in Atlanta, few Southerners have got away without seeing the

Scarlett O'Hara gets a pert bonnet trimmed with flowers and ribbon. The "Who's Who in Holiday Hats?" series was created in 1958 and then published in the December 1964 issue of McCall's. With tongue in cheek, the magazine suggested cutting them out to

I wanted to strap on a big old hoop skirt, stand in front of Tara like Scarlett O'Hara and shout, "As God is my witness, I'll never have shin splints again!" I was so in love with my new running shoes that one day I decided on a whim to — you know

I'm so pleased to be introducing our guest today, K.M. Weiland, author of the wonderfully instructional blog, Wordplay, which has been one of the Top 10 Blogs for Writers for the last two years. She writes historical fiction and is


No comments:

Post a Comment